Would you be interested in FREE Entrepreneurship training as a business owner in Nigeria? If your answer is ‘yes’, then God has buttered your bread 🙂.
Today, we bring you a great opportunity to get FREE Entrepreneurship training, plus the opportunity to access the credit that is available to you in Nigeria. This Entrepreneurship Training Program is offered by the Development Bank of Nigeria and it is designed for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The goal is to equip you with the skills you need to:
- Put together viable proposals and defend them
- Improve your access to the credit that is available to you
- Improve your capacity for efficient fund utilisation, trade, investments and access to markets
Who Can Apply the Entrepreneurship Training?
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be Nigerian
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must have a business registered and operated in Nigeria
- Your business must be for-profit
- Must have at least Senior School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Must be fill out the application online
- Must be available to attend the training
- The duration of the Entrepreneurship training program is 2 months, and it is split between online and in-person sessions.
- There are also voluntary advisory sessions with industry experts as soon as the training is completed and 5 months after the training is completed.
Who is running the program?
How to Apply
For further information, please visit https://devbankng.com/training-programme.